Buyer’s Protection Plan

When working to get a property to the closing table, there are many variables that enter into the equation. Life happens and sometimes deals fall through. Our Buyer’s Protection Plan helps you on the cost of another home inspection. Should the need arise, we will extend a 10% discount towards the 2nd inspection.

** This does not include ancillary inspections such as radon, mold surveys, gas line leak tests, sprinkler system evaluation or other similar services. This is for one extra inspection only.

200% Guaranteeguarantee

Our guarantee makes your choice of inspection firm both easy and risk free. Using us will provide you the peace of mind knowing that we give 200% on every inspection we do. We are committed to perform the most thorough and the most customer focused inspections in the area.

If our service does not live up to your expectations and you do not believe you received the most thorough and comprehensive inspection available, let us know at the end of the inspection. We will refund your inspection fee. In addition, we will pay for an inspector of your choice, up to the original amount charged to inspect your home. We will not issue a report and our transaction will be considered null and void.

Sprinkler System Evaluations

No need to call in another vendor to evaluate sprinkler systems. We can do it! Many properties have irrigation systems. Often times, problems are not discovered until after you move in. Save money by having us evaluate the sprinkler system when we do the inspection. A small additional fee applies.

Radon Testing

No need to call in another vendor to do radon testing. We can do it! According to the EPA, elevated radon levels is the 2nd leading cause of lung cancer in the US. Keep you and your family safe and have a radon test when you do your inspection.

Mold Surveys and Indoor Air Quality Testing

The “M” word can be a killer! Mold is considered a biological pollutant, a fungi that grows in moist conditions. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, mold is found in up to 50 percent of all structures a d it could affect your real estate transaction. Mold is considered to be a serious health hazard, and the problem now has the attention of the EPA, The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, and the American Lung Association, among other groups.

Most homeowners don’t even know that they may have mold, so it is seldom that it will be found on sellers’ disclosures. Should we find suspect areas, we will inform you of the concerns so you can make an informed decision. Additional fees apply.

Swimming Pool Evaluations

Due to expenses involved with pools and related equipment, we always recommend to have pools evaluated by a licensed pool contractor. Most companies charge around $125 – $150 to provide this service.

Gas Line Leak Tests

Both Natural gas and Propane gas are commonly used in homes to power heating systems, water heaters, dryers, stoves, fireplaces, etc. Most gas leaks found during a gas leak detection test in the home are found at gas pipe connections. These typically are small and well below levels that would cause explosion or be considered hazardous. These types of leaks waste gas and cost homeowners money — similar to a dripping faucet or running toilet.
Finding and correcting small gas leaks can save you a considerable amount of money and prevent the leak from worsening over time. Protect your asset. Ask for a gas line leak test when you book your inspection. A small additional fee applies.

4 Point Inspections

Not everyone wants a full home inspection. We offer a 4-point home inspection for you. A 4 Point inspection will help you obtain a better rate when getting a new homeowner’s insurance policy. The focus of the inspection is on the four main systems of a home:

  • HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
  • Electrical
  • Plumbing
  • Roof
Inspecting to a Higher Standard Since 2001

And More…

Complete Home Inspections, Inc. is one of Nashville’s oldest home inspection companies. Back when other companies were using checklists or hand written reports, we raised the bar by pioneering digital reports with photos. Today we continue to be a leader in the inspection business by offering value added services that many other companies don’t.

We understand that this is a trust business. All we ask is to give us 5% of your trust. We will earn the other 95%.

Call today to schedule your inspection

615.661.0297