Our evaluation of the exterior surface area/structure is as follows:
== INSPECTED ==
- Ridge and fascia board lines appear straight and level.
- Sides of house appear straight, not bowed or sagging.
- Window and door frames appear square (especially bowed windows)
- Storm windows – (if applicable).
- Visible foundation in acceptable condition – appears straight, plumb, with no significant cracks.
- Visible (from ground level) trim, fascia and soffit areas.
- Exterior doors.
== NOT INSPECTED ==
- Screens, shutters, awnings or other seasonal accessories.
== NOTE ==
As a courtesy to you, the new home owner, we may make comments in the report to guide you in helping you maintain your new home. Check with your real estate advisor for additional guidance.